Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas! & the I want list.

Stuff.

Stuff I want.

FOR THE KIDS of course!!!
Ive been browsing online, I love etsy. I have yet to purchase anything though! (the images are links!)

Forgive me if I keep editing this post and it pops back to the top.... its going to help me keep things all in one place and help me as Im making decisions and purchases.

I want these little gnomes for my baby C. :)
 She loves little things, especially little figurines and things. She likes gnomes too. My friend and I have a little travelling gnome who vacations between us, she gets a huge kick out of him and says "NO-mm" its so precious.

The Fisher-Price Little People Nativity

What a great learning tool!!
I want the girls to have this soo bad!
This is the whole collection, composed of 3 different sets. Its on sale as a bundle right now. I probably should get it soon.

My Pinkalicious daughter has a love for Pez dispensers. Shes got quite a few of them, has kind of been collecting them on a small scale since she was 3. She has a new found love for The Wizard of Oz. This would be great!

And this!! Oh my! These are handmade, and she won't have any available until after Christmas. So Im out of luck this year, which gives me time to save. Probably for birthday presents. These are "handcrafted pregnancy, birthing and breastfeeding mamas"

The baby has a button that latches on to the mother's "breast"
The babies have belly buttons, attached to a cord and placenta.
I would actually like to get one for each my girls. Theyre $130 each, but they are incredible works of art and would be the most amazing learning tool for them. Pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding, its us. Its WHO we are, and I want to instill these fundamentals into my girls before this culture we live in gets ahold of them. (okay, so not that extreme, but you get the idea) Its not wrong to teach my daughter about birth. Its not wrong that she see a mother nurse her child. What is wrong is the plastic doll we have in our toy bin wearing a tshirt that says "I (heart) (bottle)" heart and bottle are images. Yeah. No!



And then, local to me are the Mommy Necklaces!

This is me and my baby C. :)
I bought this necklace shown here last fall and have been hooked ever since. These are great nursing necklaces, theyre fun to wear, and I can wear them with confidence because my baby wont break it!
THIS WEEK, if youre interested, Mommy Necklaces will be featured at Baby Half Off, and will have necklaces for, well half off of course! I don't know how Im going to restrain myself. Its time to start focusing on the kids and the family we need to buy for, but theyre going to be such a deal, I don't know how I can resist!!

Here is a sneak peek of one of the B.H.O exclusives!!
Sorry hubby, go buy something you want if you need to, but this has to be mine.

And just another one of their ad pictures for the nursing necklace
A nursing mom *must-have*
I own this one, it was my very first, so its not on my list, but Im putting it here to show all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment