Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hi-jacked internet, and my best ideas.

Okay so we're new to AT&T U-Verse. I love the internet, the speed, the fact that our modem is wireless itself, no need for the wireless router. Its zippy and most of all, it freed me from my (almost) decade of imprisonment with Charter Communications.

Anyhow, the At&t guys have been on my road for weeks, I figured the neighborhood was catching on, we are free! We are no longer chained to Charter! I was excited, but then our internet went out. Days ago....
And now At&t better come fix it! They came today, hours after they said they would... only to tell me the problem is a big one. Bigger than they thought. And its beyond the poles on our road, the crossboxes arent even getting a signal, so there is no At&t internet even going down my road. Sooo... Im totally using someones wireless.

Its nice to live in a populated area I suppose.

And I should be in bed.

Im in bed right now and hubby and baby C are totally zonked...

But. Not me.

You see, the trouble is~ I get my very best ideas at night.

Always.

I dont know how, or why... but its like night sets in, the sun goes down and my mind starts working overtime. And then Im wired... or determined... or excited... or trying to figure out how Im going to make it work. These are the nights I stay awake forever.

Other nights, Im fortunate, because these big ideas only find me in my sleep. (fortunate because then I get rest) I dream solutions to everything. When things are lost and we've been looking for them for days.... one night I finally will dream where it is. Its like when Im sleeping, or late at night is when Im able to tap into my subconscious. Its great. Im really productive that way... but why always at night?

Tonights big idea is JAR LABELS!!

Im going to work out some jar labels for my Grandmother's canned goods. Only problem is that I know shes not going to want sticker gunk all over her jars. So I will make her some stickers that she can give away. I know she sells them sometimes....  but then maybe some round labels that can just go on the tops of the others to keep her jars nice???

Hmm....

And how Im going to do this, how Im going to print it, what my design will look like, the wording I will use... its all busying up my mind.

Stay tuned... the outcome of this one is going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. At the local AC Moore here, they have a design your own sticker machine. It's for kids, but you can design the stickers yourself in any size or shape you can think of... It might work for your idea! I too get my best ideas at night. Right at that point when I'm just about to go to sleep. I think it's because at that point it's dark and quiet and there's nothing at all to disturb my thought processes.

    ReplyDelete