Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Breastfeeding Calendar.

Im in search of a new calendar. Its going to be hanging around the house for a year. I'd like to get one that I enjoy. I want a calendar composed of breastfeeding mothers/families.

I would like it to be art as well as some tasteful photographs. Im not going to get it together for this year, but I think I would like to start my compilation for next year perhaps.

My poor husband. Whats he to do with a woman like me? I do admit, I am a lot to handle at times. Especially when it comes to my huge lactavist side. Lactavist. Intactivist. Its probably all the better we don't have a son, because then Id probably be even more over the top about that. ;)

Anywho, C's last Kindermusik class was tonight. January starts a whole new semester in the next segment. Shes moving from the babies to the tots. Its happy sad. I did all the toddler classes with our older daughter, so its going to be fun doing them again, with C, and remember that time with Tay. I'm sad because I've grown to love the baby class.

Growing up is hard to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment