Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This old house.

I love our house. I really do. I never intended to move. I still don't think I really want to. I love it here.

We have one bathroom. Im sure your closet is probably twice our bathroom's size. It is tiny. And its falling apart. The toilet is sinking into the floor, the wax seal is of course leaking. Slowly into the basement and now its pooling up on the bathroom floor. We have an old tub that the finish is wore off of, it never "looks" clean. It never "feels" clean. We scrub scrub but it never gets that look. Its frustrating. The caulk around the edges of the tub needs to be done. Its been leaking into the basement for quite some time.

Tonight Im completely frazzled by all of this... and I took it out on my husband.

Not that he created these problems. But that he didnt do anything to help relieve these problems.

He bought caulk and has been saying "the tub needs to be caulked" for months. He bought a little cutter to peel the old stuff off and... but do you think he'd do it? Nope. But he keeps pointing out, it needs to get done. It stresses ME out. Dont tell me! Just do it already!!! Seriously. I have a lot of worry about, and so does he, but I do my things, I pack cold lunches, I sign school papers, I help Taylor with the zillions of worksheets she brings home, I keep the playroom clean, I do the laundry, theres soo much that his mind never has to even stop to think about, because I just do it. Caulking the tub should be that way as well.

Hes complained about how slow the drain is. He said he saw lots of my hair in the drain. Well if he saw it then, fricken take it out and go on. Nope. Didnt do that either.

And the toilet. It needs to get dealt with. I dont want to make the steps to do it. Im not calling anyone. Im not researching how to replace it. I shouldnt have to!!!!

But hes going to keep whining about the problems, "oh look. It just dripped." And "Oh that toilet really is getting bad, now its pooling up on the floor behind it."

I DO NOT CARE!!! Dont bother my mind. Dont stress me. Dont add this to my list of things to do, or my list of things to worry about. Just do what needs to be done to take care of it. If he cant do it himself. Fine. Make some calls. Get some prices and figure out how to pay for it. Do what needs to be done. Don't make me do it!!!

My mom came home from Disneyworld toay. Im excited for her and my 11 year old brother, but an inkling jealous because I want to go so bad. I tried to go in the spring, we decided to be responsible and pave our driveway instead. Then a few months later I was so bummed we didnt go to Disney, that we went out and bought a boat. So much for being responsible right? I had to have something that was as equally exciting. Now I have the boat, but of course its out of season, and the Disney-goers just came home today, and Im like "I WANT TO GO!" I want to bring my girls there more than anything...

More than anything until I got so pissed off at the bathroom tonight.

Last year it was the driveway. Now the bathroom, and lack thereof. (we really need to add a second one) So Im grumbly and my gears are turning.

Cry me a river. Right? Im just a hormonal stressed loony tonight. I almost cant stand myself. My thoughts are driving me crazy. Its that time.

Anyhow, pictures!

My mom brought Taylor back a Snow White play set that came with all 7 dorks. Hehehe! It was lots of fun tonight!







No comments:

Post a Comment