Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Where do I find the time?

So the kids are in bed. Hubby is watching a movie that just doesnt speak to me. And Im back.

Im hoping to participate in "Wordless Wednesday" tomorrow, so I guess its good to get it all out today! hahah

Blog-a-holic? Im not. I swear Im not. lol Im just really into this blog. Its new and fresh. It feels like Ive stepped into a rejuvenation machine. Free.

Im still at a loss of how to handle my old blog. It on the xanga platform. Im going to have to shut. it. down. But then I can never sign in again, it will be gone. The username will never be available again. Im okay with that I think.... but theres so much history its almost painful. Why?

I need this change. I need it for me. And it shouldnt be such a big deal right? Its a blog. Just a blog. Except... its me. Its more who I was than who I am.... if that makes any sense.

If I could make all of the posts disappear from the public and keep the page up I would... but thats more work than Im willing to deal with.

The plan is to shut down. Move forward.

And I only feel like I can do that when Im really settled in here....

Anyway. I love Etsy. L.O.V.E.

And tonight I stumbled across this!! This woman is phenomenal and I am in love!!! Totally putting this on my Christmas list!! :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/kmberggren?section_id=7400859

No comments:

Post a Comment